More About Me
- One thing I would like to do in the next 5 years is… Move back to Vail
- The ideal way to spend a day off is… Grocery shopping and cooking
- My Home State/town is… Nebraska
- My life’s greatest accomplishment so far… Marrying my best friend, Drew
- My guilty pleasure… Rio margaritas & dessert- before a meal, after a meal, at any time of the day!
- Astrology Sign… Scorpio
- A great role model/mentor in my life has been… Melissa Fioravanti… the most selfless, encouraging, and brilliant individual I have met and am blessed to have in my life
- Sunrise or Sunset… Sunrise
- First Concert… Aerosmith
- Last Concert… Garth Brooks
- Favorite Smell… a Le Labo shop
- Favorite Sound… Laughter
- Last Vacation… Aspen
- Next Hopeful Vacation… Norway
- How do you recharge… Sleep and spend time in Vail – my happy place
- What is one lesson you learned this past year… Don’t let someone else’s thoughts and feelings about you, define you
- If you could eliminate one thing from your daily schedule, what would it be and why… Being connected to my phone and emails; because it takes me away from being in the moment with those around me.
What I love the most about my job is…being surrounded by women who support and empower one another to do their best.