- I graduated from the International Academy of Elite Esthetics and Micropigmentation and School of Botanical and Medical Esthetics.
- I completed advanced volume training and have fallen in love with volume lashes.
More About Me
- One thing I would like to do in the next 5 years… become a registered nurse!
- My ideal way to spend a day off… lounging around and playing with my dog
- Home State/Town… Erie, Pennsylvania
- My life’s greatest accomplishment… moving to Colorado and staying here
- My guilty pleasure… milkshakes
- Astrology Sign… Aries
- A great role model/mentor in my life has been… my mother
- Sunrise or Sunset… Sunset
- First Concert… The Beach Boys
- Favorite Smell… it’s a tie between amber and vanilla
- Favorite Sound… ocean waves
- Last Vacation… San Diego
- Next Hopeful Vacation… Amsterdam
- How do you recharge… spending time outside with friends and my dog
- What is one lesson you learned this past year… own your mistakes
- If you could eliminate one thing from your daily schedule, what would it be and why… eating! Sometimes I completely forgot to eat
Every day of work is different. I have a special bond with each of my clients so it’s hard to even call it a job. Going to work and loving the people you are with makes the day just fly by.