More About Me
- One thing I would like to do in the next 5 years is… Finish my undergraduate degree and get accepted to a Ph.D. program for Clinical Psychology
- The ideal way to spend a day off is… Spending time with loved ones either relaxing or exploring the outdoors
- My Home State/town is… Parker, CO
- My life’s greatest accomplishment so far… Learning to love myself despite any perceived flaws I have
- My guilty pleasure… Ice Cream Cookie Sandwiches
- Astrology Sign… Leo
- A great role model/mentor in my life has been… My mom, Lisa, my aunt, Pam, and my grandma, Donna
- Sunrise or Sunset… Both
- First Concert… Ashlee Simpson
- Last Concert… Vanic
- Favorite Smell… Spring rainstorms
- Favorite Sound… White noise
- Last Vacation… Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
- Next Hopeful Vacation… Napa Valley, California
- How do you recharge… Reading, working out, and doing jigsaw puzzles
- What is one lesson you learned this past year… The only way to be happy in life is by learning to love yourself and learning to love being with yourself.
- If you could eliminate one thing from your daily schedule, what would it be and why… Sleeping because then I would be able to do anything and everything I want to with out getting tired.
I believe there’s nothing better than relaxing while someone helps make you look fabulous.