We believe in taking special care in listening to each and every clients’ wants and needs. Our Lash Artists help customize a look that is just right for your eye shape, face shape, & your personal style.
We offer Synthetic, Mink, Volume and Blended sets, with a very large selection of length, width, curl and colors.
Now Offering YUMI Lash Lift & Tint! The lash lift uses your own natural lashes and lifts them upward to make them look longer while the tint darkens the upper and lower lashes. Results can keep you mascara free for 6-10 weeks!
Synthetic Lash Extensions
The synthetic lashes are a special blend of nylon and silk. They will mimic the look of the best mascara in the world, without having to apply any!
- These lashes are applied individually to your own natural lashes one at a time, creating a flawless, wake up and go look!
- They are made to mimic lashes and have a unique tapering to the tips. They are also the next generation synthetic lashes made with premium Japanese nylon blended with organic silk which makes them the lightest synthetic lashes in the industry
- Synthetic Fills are needed every 2-3 weeks
Blended Lash Extensions
The Stylist Favorite! This look achieves the best of both worlds by blending the volume & shine of synthetic lashes with the softness & fullness of mink lashes.
- Mink lashes are hollow, allowing for a greater hold and a lighter wear.
- This set of lashes will stay on longer and be more gentle on your natural lash. *Blended Mink Fills are needed every 2-4 weeks.
- We can attach up to 2 or 3 mink lashes per natural lash if necessary since mink lashes are weightless. This gives you a full, more natural look.
- Recommended for everyone, including clients with weak or sparse natural lashes. 100% cruelty-free, machine cut for accuracy and hypoallergenic.
Mink Lash Extensions
This is the look preferred by celebrities! A full mink set will give you the most natural, soft, and full look you can achieve.
- These lashes mimic your own lashes so closely, that no one will ever recognize them as extensions, even you!
- They are highly recommended for clients with weaker lashes, any damage caused by lash curlers, fake strip lashes, medications, chemotherapy, hair loss, or poorly applied lash extensions.
- The mink lash is lightweight due to its hollow core and can attach to the tiniest of natural lashes without risking any damage to your natural lashes.
- Blended Mink Fills are needed every 2-4 weeks.
Hybrid Volume Lash Extensions
A hybrid volume set is perfect for those looking for a fuller more bold look, combining both the classic and volume technique. Can be blended with synthetic or mink lashes.
- Creates a more uniform look than mink.
- Volume technique is much more difficult to master and can take years of practice, therefore only the most skilled stylists within our industry perform this service.
- The volume lash extensions are finer and lighter in weight allowing up to 5 lashes per lash fan to be placed on each natural lash.
- This technique lasts longer than the classic technique and is better suited for those with fine and/or sparse lashes .
Our stylists can complete your look by waxing, shaping, and tinting your eyebrows in a design that will best compliment your face.
- Eyebrow Design can include a combination of waxing, tweezing, and trimming.
- Eyebrow Tint defines the look of a clean eyebrow and eliminates the need to color or fill in brows.
- We prefer the combination of the eyebrow design and tint for the perfect brow every time.